Thursday, March 22, 2012
Sketch from drawing session
I've been pretty busy this week.
I'm right in the middle of a huge, 2-3 month long project for work and have about 3 or 4 other project deadlines all falling within the month of April.
I've made lists, calendars, and to-do's; pulling out every organizational trick in my book to try and keep me ontop of the jumble of projects. Some days I feel like its working, other days I feel like I am still so far behind. Needless to say, I haven't had a lot of time to just sit and draw recently. This is one of the many reasons I am so grateful for the life drawing session that I stumbled on down at the beach.
3 hours of uninterrupted drawing with a model, in a group of 8 - 10 other artists. This block of time gives me no other options -- just draw.
This is one of the sketches from last night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment